Sunday, October 21, 2012

Winter Faces Christmas Cards


Check out these adorable handmade Christmas cards!

I worked on four sets of these cards the other day. I figured it's just as much work to make four sets as it is to make one. These Christmas cards are made from a pattern called Winter Faces from MyScrapChick. I just love that reindeer! (that's why I put him up front)  I tell you, MyScrapChick has got some really cute stuff over on her website. As soon as I bought the pattern I couldn't wait to make them. This set is for sale in my Etsy card shop.





Thanks for looking!

Pieces of Me Paper Crafts on Etsy
Em's Sparklin' Gems on Etsy

Shared with


3 comments:

RobinH said...

those cards are adorable! Good Luck with your etsy shop

bonkdawn said...

Judy, these are awesome! You can't help but smile at them!

Judy said...

Thanks ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...